March 8, 2010

Changing the name...

So, I've decided to change the name of the actual blog... my blog, this blog.

Instead of Single Mommy Rants, it's now Single Mommy Musings... I hope there isn't another one out there with the same name. If there is... oh, well. Infringement issue? I wouldn't think so since blogger doesn't have you license your blog... Yay for me!!!

Anyhoo... I've decided to change it as Rants just really does seem to have a negative connotation and this blog isn't intended to be that of a negative nature. I may have a "negative" day or something, but it's not intended for me to just type out and hash out negative subjects as that wouldn't help in my "healing process"... Hahahah!

I don't want to end up looking like this lady ===>

Happy Monday, all! Enjoy your week! Today is Working Women's Day so try to celebrate it anyway you can... Cheer's to that paycheck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment