February 14, 2011

My wee Fashionista

I don't know why I never really thought of this before today, but a coworker suggested I create a blog of Miracle's fashion "creations".  Usually on the weekends I give her freedom to express herself, within reason, through the combination of colors, styles, and textures of her clothing.

From time to time I shall post these creations as I think they are a  wonderful extension of HER and what she is about with her own unique personality.

Being Valentine's Day, I thought I would post the first one.  Yesterday she asked if she could get all dressed up for Valentine's Day.  Even though I told her it wasn't Valentine's Day yet, she was adamant about getting all dressed up.  She obviously had some ideas brewing in her little head.

This is her official Valentine's Day creation....

No comments:

Post a Comment