October 10, 2009

Things with a face...

So, I'm trying to get some end of summer cleaning out done. Thankfully, it's nice that I've been able to get a little done when Miracle is not with me, which doesn't happen that often. I don't want to overwhelm her with the exiting of her old, broken missing pieces and parts toys and I don't want to overwhelm myself with having to justify to her why it needs to be done.

Anyway, I seem to have a difficult time "exiting" anything with a face!!

I came across this little orange dinosaur piggy bank that she received FREE, mind you, somewhere at some fast food place that she should not have been eating at. So, I ask myself, when the thing "looks at me", why can I not just throw it away?

Well, for one reason, I try to be "green" so in the Goodwill bag it shall go. Once I get beyond the sad, staring eyes that are pleading with me... "No, I don't want to go. I like it here. Okay, so you don't put money in me, but that's okay, right?"

I have just realized as I'm typing this that I must have too much time on my hands and way too much to be doing to be doing this.

Have a wonderful Saturday, everyone!
Fall is right around the corner.
Enjoy the cooler days and the time with family and friends.
It shall all pass so quickly as it does every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment